- GUIDE PRICE £155,000 to £160,000
- OVER 60'S SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- LIFT ACCESS
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- JULIET BALCONY WITH VIEWS OF THE COMMUNAL GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- LAUNDRY ROOM
- RESIDENTS COMMUNAL LOUNGE AND KITCHEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Guide Price £155,000 to £160,000.
Barton & Co are pleased to market for sale this second floor one-bedroom apartment for the **OVER 60'S** with lift access that is offered with **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
The property consists of master bedroom that benefits from fitted wardrobes, modern kitchen & shower room, plus a lounge/dining room with Juliet balcony with views of the communal gardens. Wherry Court also benefits from a communal lounge, laundry room, guest suite & communal gardens.
Viewing is highly recommended so contact the team at Barton & Co today to arrange yours.
Wherry Court is set back off the Yarmouth Road in the sought after location of Thorpe St Andrew and offers good access to local amenities that include, doctors, dentists, supermarket, pubs and restaurants. There is also a bus stop directly outside the development giving good access in and out of Norwich City Centre.
Service Charge (Breakdown) -
• Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance The service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV, but does include the cost of your House Manager, your water rates, the 24-hour emergency call system, the heating and maintenance of all communal areas, exterior property maintenance and gardening.
To find out more about the services charges please contact us.
Parking Permit Scheme (Subject To Availability) - Parking is by allocated space subject to availability. The fee is £250 per annum at present. Permits are available on a first come, first served basis. Please check with the House Manager on site for availability.
PLEASE NOTE: Draft details. Barton & Co confirm that these particulars are believed to be accurate, however they are a brief summary issued for general guidance only and are not comprehensive. These particulars and any text, measurements, dimensions or indicative plans made available are for general information only and does not form part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchases should not rely on these particulars and must satisfy themselves on all aspects by inspection or otherwise. The employees and representatives of Barton & Co are not authorised to make or give any representations, assurances or warranties for the property, whether within these particulars or otherwise, and no liability is accepted to the purchaser in this respect.